Information for citiziens of European union, European economic area and Switzerland

If you are employed or pursuing some other activity in Slovenia, and have legal permanent residence in another country, and are commuting either daily or at least once weekly to your country of permanent residence, it is possible for the ZZZS regional unit to issue, when justified, a certificate based on which you have the right to medical services in both your country of permanent residence and Slovenia, in the manner and range foreseen by the two legislation of the respective countries.

More information at ZZZS regional units